• Jewish National Foundation “Gala”
• Jewish Rehabilitation Hospital Foundation
• Kidney Foundation “Gala”
• Heart Foundation
• Love of Kids Foundation
• La Fondation Communautaire Canadienne – Italienne du Québec Inc.
• Foundation of the Marsil Museum
• Armenian Children’s Foundation
• Fondation Club Lions Club Foundation
• The Montreal Children’s Hospital C.P.D.P. Foundation
• The Foundation for Research into Children’s Diseases
• Fondation Société des Musées Québécois
• La Gala des Étoiles Foundation
• Fondation des Enfants J.P. Metal Inc.
• “Gala” de la Fondation Hôpital Sacré Coeur
• Doctors Foundation of Quebec Inc.
• C.I.B.P.A. Montreal
• Fondation Hôpital Cité de la Santé “Gala”
• Fondation Santa Cabrini “Gala”
• Fondation Les Ballets Jazz de Montréal
• Foundation “Gala”
• Hôpital Jewish General Hospital
• Hôpital St-Eustache Hospital
• Hôpital Montreal General Hospital
• Hôpital Montreal Children’s Hospital
• Hôpital Notre-Dame Hospital
• Hôpital Ste-Justine Hospital
• Hôpital Lake Shore Hospital
• Hôpital Cité de la Santé Hospital
• Hôpital Sacré Coeur Hospital
• Hôpital Santa Cabrini Hospital
“They always deliver above and beyond what you can imagine. They create a fantastic ambiance for your celebration. My guests are still calling me to say how great it was to have had the Showmen Orchestra.”
“The Showmen was a pure pleasure to deal with. Robert was always available with any questions we had during the build up to the big day. The guys kept the dance floor full all night and had a great selection of songs to choose from. Highly recommend this very talented band!”
“When Gatsby threw a party, there were no such things as DJs or iPods. This couple went for the real deal and opted for an 11-piece band from Montreal, Quebec. The Showmen, whose resume includes entertaining in Atlantic City, Las Vegas and New York, kept the crowd on their feet with songs specifically selected by the couple and also a few of their own party favourites. “They pleased every age group. We worked with owner, Robert, to choose songs for the wedding to keep with our theme, but when they felt our choice of music was not right, they were able to direct us with other songs.”
“Superb band, they really did an amazing job at our wedding. All the guests were commenting about them. Great playlist to choose from and learned our first dance perfectly. Thank you very much guys”
3 years on & people still talk about our wedding band. Absolutely class, nothing was too much and we danced the night away. My only complaint was I didn’t want the night to end!
“Dear Roberto, I wish to take a few minutes to thank you and the entire team of musicians from The Showmen Orchestra, for making our event an incredible success. As you are aware, planning an evening like this one requires a lot of time, flexibility and coordination. Our guests were truly enchanted by the entertainment, the site, the décor; and truly you and
The Showmen Orchestra for making this a majestic evening.
Once again, thanks to you and your team for a fabulous night! Congratulations!”